• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ghostdragonv's app

1.In-game name: ghostdagonv
2.Location & Age: 19 UK
3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None .
4.Referral(s): Reec0n
5.Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I love herocraft I have seen videos of it on youtube, and Reec0n has told me so much about the server so many different ways to play and it adds more interaction than what you would have on regular minecraft.
6.How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube and friends such a sReec0n
7.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here <http://tiny.cc/hcvote>)?: Yes.
8.Additional Info: Well I am 19 I have built a lot of things and I enjoy playing many games such as Star Wars Battlefront II and Mine Craft. And I love how the Hero Craft Server gives the player so much more options to play the game. Can join a town join a guild or not and go solo with so many different paths to choose it really is quite astonishing. I also play Team Fortress 2. I am a mature gamer, I’ll joke around but following server rules is a serious thing for me I feel its their server follow the rules or leave. That’s about it information wise.I have also uploaded some pictures of the two story house I built.

Attachments

• 2011-09-03_20.42.07.png
    2011-09-03_20.42.07.png
    493.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 2011-09-03_20.42.19.png
    2011-09-03_20.42.19.png
    351.5 KB · Views: 11