• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ghezra's Whitelist Application.

Ghezra

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Ghezra
  2. Location & Age: Memphis, TN. 26 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned on any server.
  4. Referral(s): Unfortunately I don't know anyone in the Minecraft community well enough to offer a referral.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a versatile role player, sometimes choosing to be a nomad and sometimes joining a community to strive to fight against the elements and evil doers. I plan out structures from time to time and I like my abode to be aesthetically pleasing. I don't swear, use caps, or typically exhibit any abrasive behavior.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I noticed Herocraft on Minestatus.com. I figure a server with that many players supporting it has to be doing something right. I also perused through the website and looked at the map to ensure that the type of server is one that I am looking for.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, yes I have. Just the robust structures visible from the map alone should merit a vote at least.
  8. Additional Info: I haven't played Minecraft multiplayer too much since last year, although I did pop on to Blockempires.com for a week or so. Why only a week? Well although the community is nice, my guild just up and vanished into the night. And if that wasn't enough to teeter me on the edge of indecision, I can't even connect to the server anymore. I will now regale you with some recent creations of mine, albiet a sparse sample since I've only been back into it for a month or so.
    2011-07-21_00.03.45.png
    2011-07-21_00.04.33.png
    2011-07-23_23.57.55.png