• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GG. *edit* Found a way* Yay for me being a drama queen

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Good bye Herocraft.

I thought I would go far in this mystical place. Mastering classes that brought me joy, and happiness. Climbing the elite ranks of PvP. But, my journey has came to an end. I no longer have a device that withstand the glory of Herocraft, so I must bid my farewells. The memories, the anger, the laughter, the tears.

@wildarm5- <3 you babby
@Dielan9999 - Thank you for starting me of in Herocraft. Like, alot. R.I.P Shin Kayoto ( Sorry about the spelling)
@GreekCrackShot - Thanks for letting be apart of your town. Too bad I can't stay long enough to make something more out of the great operatunity you gave me. (all my stuff can go to whatever. some stuff has been stolen from. check that out for me, k?

@Everyone else whom I made friends with - Sorry, I'm lazy. And it's 2 o'clock in Vancouver, so yeah.

I can't believe that I'm going now. I really, really want to stay. But that is impossible. Maybe I'll see you in the future, I'll always remember this server. The first seed into the wonderful world of Hardcore gaming.

So with my last comment, (I'll still check out forums once in a while) good bye.

-Detarbilate

Master Ninja
Master Rogue
Master Caster
Master Warrior
Master Healer
Master Crafter
Level 30 ish Thief
Level 30 ish Bard
Level 20 ish Necromancer
Level 12 ish Wizzard
Level 35 ish Samurai
Level 30 ish Disciple
Level 20 ish Bloodmage
Level 30 ish Alchemist
Holy Crap is this a long ass post
LEVEL 20 ish Dragoon / LEVEL 12 ish Smith

Zeal - Dragon

detarbilate has left the game

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Wait, so are you leaving because you are tired of the server, or because your computer died. Couldn't quite follow that, heh.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Wait, so are you leaving because you are tired of the server, or because your computer died. Couldn't quite follow that, heh.
Computer died. :p
Sorry for my confusing sentences, tring to write meaning full paragraphs is kind of hard when your about to pass out of lack of sleep ;/

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Goodbye Detar!

If you get a mediocre computer and wanna put linux on it and TRY to run HC (you will make more out of old computers with Linux OS), let me know if you have questions :)

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Dielan, Ik that this was directed towards Detar but can you plz show me how to install Linux OS on my macbook pro?