• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[General]sneak

how about making /sneak global for everyone? i think it would bring a nice new dynamic, especially for pvp.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
RE: sneak

It used to exist for t5 donors but the command broke, and it will be coming back for rogues most likely when classes come out at some point. Until then, it will never come out.

TheAngle

Air

Thats a huge advantage, I believe alot of people will choose rogue just for this perk.

Kaliven

Gold

The ability to mine in peace alone is worth any restrictions rogue can place, and almost any class ability...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Like I said. We'll work on balance - right now - what we want isnt possible in bukkit - so our coding team has to place some java interfaces to make it possible.

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5

Kaliven said:
The ability to mine in peace alone is worth any restrictions rogue can place, and almost any class ability...

That is literally the only time I ever used /sneak.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5

some people used sneak to mine in peace, without someone knowing where they are
some people used sneak to approach their victim without being see, then kill them
my favorite use for sneak is to loot people chest near them, without them acknowledge my presence

sneak is a VERY BIG advantage, if a class only can use it, the others class need to have a VERY BIG advantage too, or everyone will choose the sneak class