• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [General] - Helping New Players

Areorah

Stone
I think as a new player if you haven't played for a week game time or like 3 days or something, you can't have bounties. I just started 3 days ago and spent about 8 hours exploring stealing from people and got a decent amount of items. I go to TD to see if I can sell some of the items and I guess I get bountied or something. I didn't realize anything and I logout. I login hours later and I'm dead. I made a Petition and was replied it was probably a bounty or under TD might be PvP. I died at X: 605 Y: 121 Z: 43. I have my waypoints to prove it also. I just feel this is utter greediness/rage/rudeness to bounty a new player. People are going to quit over this act. I say you can't be bountied unless you have a week in game time or atleast 3 days or something. I would like feedback of what others think of this.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I think as a new player if you haven't played for a week game time or like 3 days or something, you can't have bounties. I just started 3 days ago and spent about 8 hours exploring stealing from people and got a decent amount of items. I go to TD to see if I can sell some of the items and I guess I get bountied or something. I didn't realize anything and I logout. I login hours later and I'm dead. I made a Petition and was replied it was probably a bounty or under TD might be PvP. I died at X: 605 Y: 121 Z: 43. I have my waypoints to prove it also. I just feel this is utter greediness/rage/rudeness to bounty a new player. People are going to quit over this act. I say you can't be bountied unless you have a week in game time or atleast 3 days or something. I would like feedback of what others think of this.
Forms of noob protection have been tried and usually failed. What they did was rude but not illegal so.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
@Vifury
I really hate to say it, but the community on this server is not noob friendly. You can get spawn camped, deathmarked, bountied, all because you can't defend yourself. And no matter how much you beg for them to stop, they're not going to. My best advice I can give you is, at a low level, log off during war, grind in PvE, lay low in o chat to avoid getting bountied, and if you do get bountied, try to go to one of the sanctums. When you die, you'll respawn right next to your chest.

Areorah

Stone
I gotta love how @xMJay / @Wild_Porygon Were trying to "help me." I'm not stupid, you were trying to convince me over Skype to tell me where I was before I looted a Treasure Chest. You were also trying to get me to go to the arena then go to spawn and kill me. I'm not stupid, the only reason you guys ended up killing me was due to I came to spawn to sell my soul shards and you bountied me. I log out not know I'm getting hit, which I wasn't. You two were just standing near me with weapons trying to hit me. I was in TD and you two were just acting rude/immature trying to kill a newcomer.

xMJay

Portal
I gotta love how @xMJay / @Wild_Porygon Were trying to "help me." I'm not stupid, you were trying to convince me over Skype to tell me where I was before I looted a Treasure Chest. You were also trying to get me to go to the arena then go to spawn and kill me. I'm not stupid, the only reason you guys ended up killing me was due to I came to spawn to sell my soul shards and you bountied me. I log out not know I'm getting hit, which I wasn't. You two were just standing near me with weapons trying to hit me. I was in TD and you two were just acting rude/immature trying to kill a newcomer.
First of all, you were skyping with just_reign. Secondly, you did not want to team.

Xhazed

Portal
buy me a new account someJUAN and i will become the master chief ( me mejicano so me actually master juan) i will swear to use cortana ( consuela) for guud. i will also put in a 0.9 prescent discount, almost juan but no nuff $$$ to pay for the taco.

JacobBurkey

Portal
buy me a new account someJUAN and i will become the master chief ( me mejicano so me actually master juan) i will swear to use cortana ( consuela) for guud. i will also put in a 0.9 prescent discount, almost juan but no nuff $$$ to pay for the taco.
shut up cameron

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
First of all, you were skyping with just_reign. Secondly, you did not want to team.
you are being really immature by using game mechanics, seems about right. lol

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
No troll posts, please. This is neither the place nor the time for such behavior
You, need an attitude adjustment, both of you.
I see you're still an idiot and fail troll, hope one day you can grow up.
Do NOT resort to flaming or trolling on this thread, I will not have such idiotic behavior.

Thank you.

JacobBurkey

Portal
No troll posts, please. This is neither the place nor the time for such behavior

Do NOT resort to flaming or trolling on this thread, I will not have such idiotic behavior.

Thank you.
I think it's kind've cute how you haven't even been here for a month but you're already acting like you're an mod/admin. "I will not have such idiotic behaviour." Don't tell me what to do..thank you.

On topic; I agree!!! no bounty 4 new player

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!

Thank you.

Yeah guys, all I want to do is tem.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
I think it's kind've cute how you haven't even been here for a month but you're already acting like you're an mod/admin. "I will not have such idiotic behaviour." Don't tell me what to do..thank you.

On topic; I agree!!! no bounty 4 new player

If I were to devolve into your needless ploy, then it would ruin the point of what I stated. My final perspective is that if you disrespect anyone, I will report you. I may not be a moderator, but I don't take shit from anyone who can't give respect to others. Refrain from continuing this behavior.