• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [General] - Dynmap Issue - Forgelight

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Forgelight's render radius is approximately 1440 radius, after the latest few updates, the worldborder is now set to 1600. I believe a proper render of approximately 1640 to 1740 in both the 2D and 3D formats would be sufficient to include all of the map.

TLDR

render forgelight at 1700~ radius

please, & thank you.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Forgelight's render radius is approximately 1440 radius, after the latest few updates, the worldborder is now set to 1600. I believe a proper render of approximately 1640 to 1740 in both the 2D and 3D formats would be sufficient to include all of the map.

TLDR

render forgelight at 1700~ radius

please, & thank you.
The map renders are done roughly once every week or two. The Forgelight expansion has only been 6 days.

Give it time.... The CPU that is needed to render the map causes a lot of lag on the server. That is why it is not done more often.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The map renders are done roughly once every week or two. The Forgelight expansion has only been 6 days.

Give it time.... The CPU that is needed to render the map causes a lot of lag on the server. That is why it is not done more often.
Yeah.. I'll move over the Forgelight to get expanded ;) expect it soon!

The reason why we have Dynmap not auto-update is to "save face" on the main-server. It runs on a different cpu on the production hardware.