• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Gboomer73's Application

gboomer73

Dirt
  1. In-game name: gboomer73
  2. Location & Age: Massachusetts, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): madsplatter, jayzy3, sigpit, piggy37, RobertDoh, plob5
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I would be a nice, active member of this flourishing community, and I am looking for a server that provides a balanced experience of hardcore, RPG, and PvP among other things. This server seems to fit me perfectly, and I can bring a helpful and fun attitude, in addition to my building and PvP skills. I have a bit of RPG experience, such as Runescape, among other games, and am rather familiar with them. Plus, I have been on a few small servers with friends accounts while trying out Minecraft, and have become accustomed and used to the chat system Herocraft uses, and iConomy, therefore I believe I will fit right into the rhythm of Herocraft. I am level headed, and can assure you I will not be a positive asset to the community.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Several real life friends (aforementioned referrals) have been talking about Herocraft for the past few months, and after getting situated with Minecraft, I now feel prepared to take on the challenges they talk about everyday.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but if you accept me and it proves to be worthy of my vote, I certainly will. :D
  8. Additional Info: Yes, I am 13. Yes, I am quite young I suppose, but I can assure you I am very mature, respectful, and will follow the rules. Based on what I have read on the wiki, and from my friend's comments, I think I will pursue the rogue path, the idea of being a ranger or beastmaster greatly appeals to me. Anyway, to demonstrate some of my building abilities, here is a house I made a few days ago. I am quite proud of it.
    6.png