• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GamingDude42 Application

In-Game Name: GamingDude42
Location & Age: England, 16
Previous Bans: None
Referrals: CavGunnerV2

Reason you should be accepted: I perceive Minecraft as a game in which you have to survive and build. The way I've heard this game described takes that and makes it even more epic that the game already is and with the added bonus of making towns and kingdoms makes this one of the best server's I've ever heard of and would be proud to be apart of because I enjoy the survival aspect of Minecraft. I also get on well with people and I try to treat everyone I talk to with respect unless they show hostility towards me. I have read the rules and wiki to understand what I am doing and what I shouldn't do.

Have you voted for HeroCraft?: Yes.
Special Key: {HCG12}
Additional Info - I have a small Minecraft server that I play with friends from a forum called GamersUndivided on which we use to primarily build on. Though we use another server with people on a partner forum called 'StonedPotatoes' that uses an economy mod but still uses the survival aspect.