• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GalaxySearcher's Application

I submitted my first application to your thread on the Minecraft Forums but it was nor accepted. I remembered reading a post that said you preferred applications being submitted to your website so here I am.

1.In-game name: GalaxySearcher
2.Location & Age: Location: USA, TX

3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None

4.Referral(s): None

5.Reason you should be accepted: I am a good PvPer and have played on other servers well known for their PvP such as mcpvp.com. I have helped build towns on two other servers and I never make my houses bland. I get along with other Minecraft players so long as they aren't jerks.

6.How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found out about your server from your Heroes Plugin that was on other servers.

7.Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes

8.Additional Info: I am a Sophomore in High School and finished last school year ranked #2 with a 101.15 GPA. I do get along with other people well but tend to get angry with myself when something doesn't go the way I planned it. Thanks for reviewing my application.

pfdan

TNT
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

(This tends to contradict your answer to number 3. http://www.justgamers.org/t1555-galaxysearcher-griefing-2-day )
If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

I submitted my first application to your thread on the Minecraft Forums but it was nor accepted. I remembered reading a post that said you preferred applications being submitted to your website so here I am.

2.Location & Age: Location: USA, TX

3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None

5.Reason you should be accepted: I am a good PvPer and have played on other servers well known for their PvP such as mcpvp.com. I have helped build towns on two other servers and I never make my houses bland. I get along with other Minecraft players so long as they aren't jerks.

6.How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found out about your server from your Heroes Plugin that was on other servers.

7.Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes

8.Additional Info: I am a Sophomore in High School and finished last school year ranked #2 with a 101.15 GPA. I do get along with other people well but tend to get angry with myself when something doesn't go the way I planned it. Thanks for reviewing my application.

2.Location & Age: Location: USA, TX Age: 15

3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Let me fix this, none that I was aware of. I have no clue why they would ban me for breaking a 1x1x2 hole to get away from mobs during the night... The building had already looked grieved very badly so I didn't think it was necessary to replace 2 cobblestone... I personally believe it was just an administrator trying to show off his power and intimidate others. I'm sorry you think I wasn't being honest but I wasn't even aware of the ban because I left the server after a short amount of playtime due to the lack of community.

5.Reason you should be accepted:As I said in my previous application I would bring some new competition to the server after I train in the path of the Caster and hopefully go into either the Geomancerspecialization. Sadly I don't have any of the pictures of the town I helped to build on AntiGriefNation's server.

6.How did you hear about Herocraft?: I joined a server called UnholyMaze and it had your Heroes Plugin. I immediately fell in love with Heroes and after looking through other servers that had it I found you guys. I have seen plenty of your videos on Youtube, read through all of your Wiki, and browsed over your world map.

7.Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes I have.

8.Additional Info: Outside of Minecraft I play varsity tennis for my high school and finished my freshman year ranked #2. Many of my friends consider me to be a perfectionist which I believe is fairly accurate. I am taking all of the AP courses my school offers to Sophomores this year, US History AP and Statistics AP ( It's an elective). I have an interest in Computer Science and will be teaching Java to myself this year since my school doesn't offer it as an elective.

I guess I'm glad I made a good first impression since you didnt highlight it on your list of things for me to improve =]

Oh my bad. I looked over that ban report on that link you gave me and I completely ignored the post about my original ban. All I can say is that I really don't know about those stone blocks.

No, it was a one time ban for what could hardly be considered griefing. If you would please click the link that pfdan posted you would see that I was banned and then another administrator added on to it showing that i had broken another 2 blocks somewhere. It was still only one ban.

Ok. I guess I'll have to wait until he takes a look at this. I'm really hoping this small ban doesn't take too much away from the rest of my application.