• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Gabe_180

Gabe_180

Dirt
IGN: Gabe_180
Banned by?: Proctor CyberSword
Time of ban: 1:30pm Central time
Reason for ban: Having Mods installed
Your story:

I had a mod installed and when I asked in game if a message poped up on any admins screen saying "moving violation" or "cheat attempt" because when I was an admin in another server we used to get moving violation all the time and it was exteamly annoying. I did not even attempt to use this mod I have it set to F for fly (it's diasabled so I can't use it) and Y to activate other things (also disabled.) I use WASD to move so from time to time I'd hit F, I use T to talk so time to time I'd hit Y.

I was kicked after asking is it alright if I have a mod installed.
Called a crackwhore, unwhitelisted, and unanswered.

I uninstalled the whole thing and told what had happened on your Minecraft thread and got no answer. The only way I got anymore information was through a couple in game friends I talked to.

I tried to be considerate of the admins so I wouldn't bother them with on screen messages and instead got unwhitelisted. I know 2 admins that we're spoken to. Cybersword (something like that) and the owner Kainzo

I did not use any mods, I have broken no rules, I have listened to and respected all staff.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Proctors don't have the ban command; they are also not allowed to unwhitelist users unless fixing a whitelist typo.

What makes you think CyberSword unwhitelisted you?

Also, CyberSword is a Proctor, not an Admin.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I have to assume you don't know what happened, because if you were in fact called a crackwhore, that would be Kainzo. He banned you for having flymod installed.

Code:
 Line 201282: 2011-07-28 12:57:36 [INFO] [o] Gabe_180: I have Zombe's mod and every once in awhile I hit the key to activate them

Kainzo proceeded to call you a crackwhore, told you to read the rules (which you clearly didn't), and repeal. And that brings us to now.