• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion future towns

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Now, before you all just disagree with this, lets have a discussion about it. I think on the next map towns should be slightly more expensive to start for one. There are too many small, absolutely ugly towns, shaped like boxes. Second, make roofs illegal. This would make rading more fun and would make towns come up with creative ways to protect themselves. Lets evolve as MC players. This would also keep towns to a minimum where only the strongest towns would survive. Also with no roofs we would need to set a height limit so we dont get town wall up to the sky limit. We should also set up a group who would oversee the creation of towns so everyone knows the rules. After a town is finished it would need to go through a final inspection to make sure it follows rules. what do you all think??

aceshooter11

Portal
-Making design illegal is the worst thing you can do to creativity

-Inspection should not be a standard if a town is breaking a rule let the community report as is then staff should deal with it as they feel

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
The massive problem I see with this suggestion is that you have only taken raiding into consideration and absolutely nothing else, especially considering this is not just a pvp server, and also agreeing with ace shooters comment you will destroy people's creativity.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
edited title - we don't plan maps ahead - the next map out is an additional adventure/dungeon map.
really :D Can't wait for dungeons and such. Will there be a dungeon team? (I was inactive for most of zeal and only heard of this so I don't know if it was in sanctum or zeal)

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
really :D Can't wait for dungeons and such. Will there be a dungeon team? (I was inactive for most of zeal and only heard of this so I don't know if it was in sanctum or zeal)
Dungeon team sounds reasonably cool atm, can't wait to see what sort of traps they make :)