• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Funny981's Whitelist App

funny981

Iron
I want to be whitelisted because i want to join towns and have fun adventuring with a lot of people. I like to adventure because I'm a leo and some leos are very curious about the world and then start adventuring. I'm very funny in real life and l like to make really funny jokes and do crazy stuff like the HARLEM SHAKE NOW DO THE HARLEM SHAKE DADADADDADADADADADADADA. Anyway that is why i'd like to be whitelisted thank you.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: funny981
  2. Location & Age: US California,age 25
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: At least 2 from spamming can't remember names but reason i got banned was because i typed long messages.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCf8
I want to be whitelisted because i want to join towns and have fun adventuring with a lot of people. I like to adventure because I'm a leo and some leos are very curious about the world and then start adventuring. I'm very funny in real life and l like to make really funny jokes and do crazy stuff like the HARLEM SHAKE NOW DO THE HARLEM SHAKE DADADADDADADADADADADADA. Anyway that is why i'd like to be whitelisted thank you.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Although I do not believe you are truly 25 based on your actions, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. If it is discovered you lied, you will be removed from the whitelist.

Accepted