• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Funkyfunk71's Whitelist Application

Knil70

Wood
  1. In-game name: FunkyFunk71
  2. Location & Age: United States of America, New York. 15 Years Old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was Banned From an Anarchy Server for using a Fly Hack and being extremely rude to an Admin. I Know what I did and that I shouldn't have done it. I've learned from my mistake and hope I can become a member of your server. (I Don't Remember the Name of the Server)
  4. Referral(s): Magyar12
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a fun player and love RPG and PVP Servers. This seems like the perfect mix of the two. I have read the wiki including all rules and about the different roles available.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My Good Friend Magyar12 Told me about Herocraft.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I have played many MMORPGs in the past such as World of Warcraft, Lord of The Rings Online, and Runescape. I enjoy online games where there is always someone there for you to play with.

Knil70

Wood
I said I Knew my Mistake and I'm not currently using hacks, I'm not disrespecting anyone here. I'm sorry but your explanation for declining me doesn't make much sense and I want someone else to look at my Application

pfdan

TNT
Brutal is in the right here knil. I am sorry if you do not agree with our policies but please respect out decline to your app, especially since Brutalacerate is the head proctor :p

Knil70

Wood
"Unfortunately Fly Hacks aren't allowed here; disrespect towards Staff is strongly looked down upon." Ok that is agreed but its not anywhere on your wiki that if I was banned from another server that I will be automatically refused, again I want a higher admin to looks at my Application.

pfdan

TNT
Brutalacerate is our highest level proctor he has the end say in this particular situation. Please respect his decision and leave it at that.