• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fubar/mt51784's application

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
In-game name: mt51784
Location & Age: Texas 27

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none

Referral(s): delta788, crazy6226, cylus13, draconyc and a few more but none of which currently play on this server.

Reason you should be accepted: I have ran a server of my own since Febuary. I would say I am very experienced in building. Would enjoy being a merchant and am a mmorpg/fps veteran. I also am very active about 60 hours a week in minecraft.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Seen the plug in on bukkit, and decided I wanted to play on a server using it and since this is the best here I am.

Have you voted for Herocraft: Would he extremely happy to but I am an honest person and I cannot vote based on knowledge before experiencing the server so I have not yet. I do and will be more than happy to if the server is as fun as I am sure it will be.

Additional Info: Well I am a Father of two, Own my own business which allows me to sit at home and enjoy gaming. As a kid I played lego's and games like Ultima and EQ so this blends to favorite things. Hope to be able to join. If not best of luck and I hope your server lasts a long time.