• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FRIENDorCATs app

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-game name: FRIENDorCAT
  2. Location & Age: 24 Sidney
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): noun
  4. Referral(s): noun
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think that this is a EPIC server and I what build a mad site in your server and I can make a monster foresfeld which is not hard to make so thats cool I what to check out the map sites and play with my friends and my cats
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friends,internet
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes2011-08-24_19.04.42.png2011-08-23_20.21.47.png
  8. Additional Info: I like cod on Xbox m relax I like to help if I can

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
Ive honestly never seen that mod before, it doesn't look like a hack. Though it would not be allowed to be installed when he was on herocraft.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Dude, you've admitted to being 12 years old, legally we can not accept you. When is your birthday?

Hi sorry I'm bak from my holiday I turned thirteen ad went to Hawaii for a while
I don't get this thing that I'm not allowed leggaly :( bit please can I play?

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Application denied (at least by me) due to lying about your age. Honesty would have been a better policy for you. Best of luck in the future.

But I just want to play with my friends or thy will just say and laugh that I can't het whitelisted
Can I go on a trial or something being watched or being on a trial????

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
There is no chance of you being allowed in, not only did you lie about your age you also love to use your secret mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.