• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Forums: What's New - filter out whitelisting apps

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Between 50% and 90% of the threads under "What's New" are usually whitelisting apps. These often make for entertaining reading, but ...

After a few hours off the server I'm mostly interested in what the community is suggesting/saying/reporting, and many of these threads are pushed off the list by the whitelisting apps.

Would it be possible filter the What's New page by listing the whitelisting apps in a "subdirectory", please?

Agreed i really dont care about the people who are applying to be added onto the whitelist unless im be a proctor (which im not) or if its my friend (which i could just manually search for it)

PS: When i said i dont care I dont want to sound like a douchebag.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Between 50% and 90% of the threads under "What's New" are usually whitelisting apps. These often make for entertaining reading, but ...

After a few hours off the server I'm mostly interested in what the community is suggesting/saying/reporting, and many of these threads are pushed off the list by the whitelisting apps.

Would it be possible filter the What's New page by listing the whitelisting apps in a "subdirectory", please?
FINALLY some one has realized this other than me :)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I never really used the "whats new" feature... I'm not sure if its possible to restrict or omit an area to not show in what's new...

Anyone wanna look it up in XF? :)