• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Forums] Raise Signature Restriction to Two Images

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Would suck with more images in signatures for everyone using their phones to browse the forums. It takes forever to load already and more images would slow it down even more. You can easily merge two images into one already.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Would suck with more images in signatures for everyone using their phones to browse the forums. It takes forever to load already and more images would slow it down even more. You can easily merge two images into one already.
Not with the widget, unless you can get Davros_ to make you one, which would just waste his time :p
It also saddens me that I can only use three lines of text. :(

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Not with the widget, unless you can get Davros_ to make you one, which would just waste his time :p
It also saddens me that I can only use three lines of text. :(
Thank God. Did you see some of the old sigs around here? Entun had like 10 lines of huge font text taking half a page of space .-.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Thank God. Did you see some of the old sigs around here? Entun had like 10 lines of huge font text taking half a page of space .-.
I can't even have picture from Davros_'s widgets and a line of text, the picture counts as three lines.

Acherous

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Wish we could have an ingame online status thingy under our avatars.