• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Formatting opinion

Which is easier to look at/get information?

• Total voters

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
I like the new style, makes my lazy self not have to scroll and look around for stuff as much.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
The new one is great. I'll check the page on the PC later- it has a cruddy screen, I want to see what sort of difference it makes.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Yeah, it is too wide for the screen by default, but ctrl+scroll to zoom out fixes that just fine.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
I like it too, but normally use a netbook for coding, and can't see the other part of it.
But hey that's the biggest problem in web design:

Design for the majority, not the minority
I agree with Kainzo, go with the new!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Yeah, my bad. You guys with standard-sized screens should be able to see it all on one page now :)

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Shouldn't using a different web browser also maybe change the too wide problem? I remember going on a website once where it was too wide and I switched to a different web browser and it fit the screen. :\

Also, I like the newer one. :D

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
@Alator - I love the new style but I think it would like a bit "cleaner" if the Exp and health tables were connected to the bottom of the armors table and the health table was connected to the exp tables right side, like the tools and armor tables are.
Just a thought anyway :D

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Looks amazing @Alator
People might not like it at first because almost everything has moved, but once people know where things are I think it will be alot more functional I guess and easier to compare stats and just look at the skills and what not :D

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Looks wonderful, this new layout will be very helpful to the newer players and older players alike.