• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Forgelight current status on expansion/reseting

Y

ytiggidmas

Currently the map used for mining(Forgelight) has been VERY depleted, and I personally have been having a lot of trouble mining a fair amount of ores, or ANY ores. I'm currently a miner and think that this should NOT be happening especially in a map which purpose is to mine. I think that we should give everyone a set date in which Forgelight will be reset(not expanded) so that way those who have shops, LWC's, and homes can safely move their valueables and such. Otherwise we could just simply:
1. Have larger expansions of Forgelight
2. Expand Forgelight more often
3. Expand Warshard/Bastion
4. Reset the map every few months or so(mentioned earlier)
TL;DR Forgelight should get expanded or reset.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
I disagree, as a miner, in about 1-2 hours i cant get a few stacks of gold, iron and so much coal that i have to recall. It would inflate the market so much... Now, i love to mine, so this would does not help me. AND, it was expanded 400 blocks not to long ago

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I disagree, as a miner, in about 1-2 hours i cant get a few stacks of gold, iron and so much coal that i have to recall. It would inflate the market so much... Now, i love to mine, so this would does not help me. AND, it was expanded 400 blocks not to long ago
This is a interesting topic, It seems that a month or two after the map wipe bastion gets mined out. So mining kind of ends in bastion about 4-5 months after the wipe. So thats why we have map expansions. These map expansions seem to only make good places to mine for 2-3 weeks. Too many of these would ruin the market?

We could have a map that has a very low ore count but often regens.

Anyone have any ideas to keep miners happy but not inflate the market?

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't think it's hard to find gold in BASTION, let alone Forgelight. It's slightly frustrating to run into other people's mineshafts all the time, but you just gotta dig through/around them.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Gold is everywhere, look harder. Try at the end of the rainbow.

I disagree. In the past 2 days I mined up 7 stacks of gold in Forgelight. As Dsawemd said, look harder.
Thats not possible w/o hacks

I believe that forgelight should be reset based on votes the servers gets (EX. 10000 votes till forgelight reset)
This would encourage new players from the advertising and more mining can happen.

We could also have people pay a fee to enter forgelight?