• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion for 1.4 Update and Lvl 60 Prof Expansion

E

eagles90809

With the many new needs for suggestions atm with 1.4.2 coming and Lvl 60 prof expansion coming in, I thought I would pitch in some new ideas, instead of spamming admins in /ch g chat...
Lets jump into it!
  1. Bats should spawn with Necro's Lvl 60 Ability- Harmshield. They wouldn't do anything but would let people who spam their keyboards with skills during combat have a chance to see when the Necro uses the ability.
  2. Mystic's New weapon should be changed from a Hoe to a Carrot on a stick... Reason= lol why not
  3. (make sure that the new crops give farming exp)
Time for 60 Prof Skills
Alchemist- Transmute Ore (New Transmution- Transmutes 96 [or 128] Redstone into 1 diamond).
Smith- Anvils (Exp Loss equivalent to Enchanter's loss)
Miner- SummonTNT- Self-explanatory (1 tnt)
Engineer- Arrow Dispensers :D
Merchant- That Gold--> Coin thing Kain was talking bout
Appreciate Suggestions!

Northac

Obsidian
not a bad list, though we need somthing for masons. I don't have anyting off the top of my head, hopfully someone will think of something.

cschris54321

Soulsand
Possibly giving smiths the ability to craft tools with an anvil with less materials at the cost of exp or no materials at all.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
With the many new needs for suggestions atm with 1.4.2
Miner- SummonTNT- Self-explanatory (1 tnt)
Appreciate Suggestions!

Let's just hit this 500 times and get our town upgrade covered.

k thx.

No I'm serious that would be the first thing people do.

Alchemist- Transmute Ore (New Transmution- Transmutes 96 [or 128] Redstone into 1 diamond).

OR 64 Redstone into 5 Lapis (NON-BLOCK)

If i remember correctly at this rate, a double chest of redstone would give you enough Lapis for 30 blocks, or 6 diamonds if you transmute it again.

E

eagles90809

That would be a Double chest of redstone to 6 diamonds.... waste of fucking time :D