• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Foohao Whitelist Application

foohao

Stone
1) In-Game Name: Foohao
2) Location & Age: Singapore, 16
3) Previous Bans: None (Unless voluntary quitting of the server because i was unsatisfied with it counts)
4) Referral(s): Cyberslash99
5) Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy minecraft and I personally find it a rather interesting game. I am an active player and will log on daily if possible. I do not hack nor grief and am careful with what I say. I started playing minecraft about a year ago when my friend, cyberslash99, recommended it to me. I have some experience in building mechanisms, some automated, some not. But of course with help from the internet and my own research. I do not unfortunately, have any evidence to prove it, because i do not take screenshots of my game. But i would very much like to be of service in beautifying and contributing to this server.
6) How did you hear about Herocraft?: As with the above point, i was also recommended to it by my friend, cyberslash99. We had just recently quit a bukkit server because the administrators were unhelpful and rather useless. And since i have heard otherwise about this server and it seems to appeal to me, i thought that it would be worth a try.
7) Have you voted for Herocraft: No, as i have not tired it out yet and do not know if i will enjoy it. But i certainly will if i do.
8) Additional Information: From my brief research of this server, I think it will be fun. The number of applications is commendable and the admins seem to be devoted to the well-being of the players. I will appreciate it greatly if i am whitelisted. Thank you!