• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Flux application !

Flux

Dirt
Hi, my name is Dan (in game i'm hyper_rat), i'm 18 years old and i live in the UK, just about to move to Lancaster for uni.
Ive never played on a online mc server before other than just doing mulitplayer with a bunch of mates, so i wanted to try it out, see what its all about. After some browsing i came across a page about your server. The rpg mod really piqued my interest, i'm a real sucker for rpg games, ( i <3 blizzard games, wow, sc2). I would try and play quite a lot, establish a place in the community, and become feared in the pvp zones :D

So i heard about herocraft through minecraftforums.net, when i was searching for a server.
I just voted for your server :D

and yea, would love to play and try it out, whitelist me please !

Dan

Flux

Dirt
1.in game name : hyper_rat
2. UK & 18
3. No bans
4. No refferals
5. Would love to play on the server and would add to the community
6.minecratforums.net
7.Yes
8. See above

There ya go

Note: Flux is a handle i use for most other games, and i forgot my minecraft username was different, see title

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Please lengthen your application and provide some personal information about yourself so we can get to know you a bit. Providing some screen shots of prior creations also helps ;)

Flux

Dirt
Alrighty neo, well i'm a UK student, moving to lancaster university and the end of this week where i will be studying physics (the granddaddy of sciences obv).
I read quite a lot of sci-fi/fantasy, i go to the gym occasionally, and play squash regularly, i guess i'm a casual nerd,
I play quite a range of games on my pc (ive only got a laptop atm, need to upgrade, it got outdated quite a lot quicker than i thought D:), i'm most fanatical about Starcraft 2 (if you havent played this GO GET IT) and i play a bit of wow on the side, altho ive really just started playing this summer and only have logged like 10 hours.
Minecraft is pretty special as its not really as intense as other games, but still awesomely enjoyable. I use it to cool off and relax, especially after i've just got severely dominated on sc2 or other games (sc2 is pvp online).

And yea, there you have it. I'm just coasting in life at the moment, following anything through that piques my interest, which tbf is a fair few things, i've been on summer vacation after exams for like 10 weeks :D