• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Floating Island

how would I go about developing a lore for my floating island I have made? its really nice and would hate for it to go without story

Attachments

• 2015-06-03_15.59.38.png
    2015-06-03_15.59.38.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 19

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
how would I go about developing a lore for my floating island I have made? its really nice and would hate for it to go without story
You don't need "lore" so much as some kin of magical/mechanical design to explain how it flies. Propellers are a popular choice. Balloons too.

If you wanted lore? I dunno.

Bob was a hermit who hated everyone so much, he learned magic to make his house float above the world so he could be alone.

There. Lore.

You don't need "lore" so much as some kin of magical/mechanical design to explain how it flies. Propellers are a popular choice. Balloons too.

If you wanted lore? I dunno.

Bob was a hermit who hated everyone so much, he learned magic to make his house float above the world so he could be alone.

There. Lore.

ok, but where do I post that? my friend said you cant have floating things without lore

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
ok, but where do I post that? my friend said you cant have floating things without lore
Lore doesnt need to be posted.
Again, your building just needs to look magical/make sense. You COULD post non-cannon lore in the ore section.

dionnsai

A frightening Cactus!
My floating dirt house is made from dirt dug from the graves of 1000 crows, thus it flies