• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Flaze_Rus's application

Flaze_Rus

Gold
Minecraft In-game name: Flaze_Rus.

Location & Age: Denmark, 16 years old.

Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None.

Referral(s): None.

How did you hear about Herocraft?:I saw a nice review of the server on youtube, so I thought I would love to try the server.

Have you voted for Herocraft?: No. I am not going to vote for you before I know what I am voting for ;) After what I've seen though, I am probably going to vote.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.

Reason you should be accepted: I have read the Rules, and I have been browsing through the wiki. I have a lot of experience in playing minecraft. I have been playing on all types of servers, and been playing in many ways. I have recently left one of the larger pvp servers, and I am now seeking new servers to have fun at. I know how to behave. I work as an OP on another, Danish server (currently 15 players online), so I know how to behave.

Special key: HCF9

Additional Info: I know Rus3 in real life. I currently attend a bording school, so I will not be the guy you´'re going to see every day. I plan to finish my education, and minecraft only serves as a secondary thing. I will always put my real life in the first line. I have been playing on a lot of servers. I play alot of PVP with Rus3, and we also like to play Hunger Games together.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
** Reviewing Application ** @Flaze_Rus[DOUBLEPOST=1347723111,1347722815][/DOUBLEPOST]Looks good :). Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your inbox.