• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FLAMABLEpenguin's application-With Screeshots!

1. In-game name: FLAMABLEpenguin
  2. Location & Age: USA, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was bored one time and got on a random server a was banned for spamming :(. I'm usually not like that and am a very friendly person.
  4. Referral(s): I referred FLAMABLEninjaaa
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a very good builder and have experience with the Herocraft plugin. I love to help build and design things and will contribute anything I can to the server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I originally heard about the plugin when the admin used it on the old server I was on. I then came here because the way he did it was too different from the way you guys did it which I love.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: I will not annoy you with questions and can contribute a lot of building work, building designs, and fun to the community.
SCREENSHOTS

Castle Wall
castle wall.png
Mansion
mansion.png

I have many more but I can only post 2 :(.
Screenshots of airships below.​
|​
v​

I'm too impatient so here are some more screenshots.

Mansion-entrance​
mansion entrance.png
Mansion-grand staircase​
masion stairs.png
continued below...​

Can you explain to me why you are listed on MCbans?
Like I said I was bored one night, so I searched minecraft public server joined the first one listed and typed about 50 w's. I was instantly banned. I now look back as the decision being stupid and childish.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry I did see Flamabeninja ingame.

Anyways,

Welcome to Herocraft! Check PM's.