• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Fishing for Souls

Darkoce

Stone
So I have really been wanting to go Farmer. I know that farmer gets experience and souls from farming but its pretty slow(replanting and breaking takes a long time). I think fishing will be great addition to getting souls. It could be on chance and farmers and crafters would have another way of gaining souls and XP. I notice not many people fish so this could be a way to give farmers more souls.
I would go into more detail but I gotta finish hw. Leave your thoughts!

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
No people would just use tape on their mouse and afk for 8 hours = billionaire
When an admin discovers that someone has been afk macro'ing they get banned, whether they did it to kill mobs, mine, or fish. Their levels and money are usually wiped if they have any chance of being unbanned during the same map.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
No people would just use tape on their mouse and afk for 8 hours = billionaire
Also taping your mouse wouldn't do much, really. You'd just be holding right click (tossing and reeling in before it even hits the water). Since you also have to wait a random amount of time before you actually catch anything, you're just wasting durability. You could do some sort of macroing though, but as dsaw said, that'd get you banned.

Ultanian

Portal
When an admin discovers that someone has been afk macro'ing they get banned, whether they did it to kill mobs, mine, or fish. Their levels and money are usually wiped if they have any chance of being unbanned during the same map.
Wait so any form of afk farm, even fishing? I didn't know fishing was against rules. What if I wasn't using macros?

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
farmer does not get slow xp, its easy to max in just a few hours and you can already get gold apples and leather armor from fishing so I don't think that souls are needed from it too. The xp from fishing doesn't need to be buffed ive maxed farmer in about 6 hours of grinding this map and last map

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Wait so any form of afk farm, even fishing? I didn't know fishing was against rules. What if I wasn't using macros?
Afk fishing is incredibly against the rules, doesnt matter how you do it.

Afk ANY ACTION is incredibly against the rules, doesnt matter how you do it.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
Intentionally abusing glitches or game mechanics.
  • Block jumping.
  • Mob spawner grinding.
    • Spawner rooms in any form are now illegal.
  • Creating 'Dark Rooms'
  • Killing friends for exp or any other resource or statistic, aka boosting.
    • This includes claiming bounties on friends and fellow town members.
  • Afk macroing.
that last one. all that from the wiki.

Ultanian

Portal
Afk fishing is incredibly against the rules, doesnt matter how you do it.

Afk ANY ACTION is incredibly against the rules, doesnt matter how you do it.

Guess I can only build it in SP, theres this fish farm design that senses when you catch a fish, and using game mechanics catches it for you. Oh well, :(