• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fishegg's Application

Fisheggs

Wood
In-game name: Fisheggs

Location & Age: New Zealand Age: 16

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None

Referral(s): gooscar, Droowid

Reason you should be accepted: I've been playing Minecraft for quite awhile now but not on servers. I'm looking for a server to build with other players and i was told this one was the best, I'm also looking to play with gooscar. I'm a great/helpful team build and have read all of the rules and agree with every one of them. If i get accepted i think that i will be a great contribution to the server and helpful to all other players.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have from a friend.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have.

Additional Info: I play a wide range of other video games, mostly team games. I'm a very relaxed player at all times and will help out other players when asked upon. I game quite a lot when not playing Minecraft so i am used to every time of gamer and am able to deal with them properly.