• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Fire37cc] [Unknown] [Kainzo]

Fire37cc

Air
Had an error, couldnt edit, made an account on the forums.

.::Updated::.

IGN: Fire37cc
Banned by?: Kainzo
Time of ban: Unknown
Reason for ban: Arguing with staff.
Your story: About 3+ months ago, a buddy of mine and myself were mining (tunnelling) under a major city on this server. We had no idea we were tunnelling under this city because we had not installed a mini-map mod at the time and had only been playing MC for about 2 weeks or less. Sometime later Kainzo teleported to us and told us to leave. I left with my buddy not to far behind, but gathering the diamond that we just struck. As he was walking back down the huge tunnel, Kainzo patched up the part that he was in, thus rendering him inside of a block and killing him. My buddy, being amazingly pissed off raged at Kainzo for a good hour. I let this go. The next day I got on and talked to Kainzo and well, it got out of hand from both perspectives. Fed up with trying to explain to Kainzo I logged off with a smart ass remark directed at him.

Later that night I was removed from the whitelist.

Why was I defending my friend? Because he was my younger cousin and we game together.

So, do I think I should be unbanned? Yeah, I would say it is about time. Its been several months (I think four...) and I obviously have a lot more knowledge about servers, mods, etc.

Your choice. I rewrote my application as well.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=46180&start=7080#p2451125

------
Cheers