• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Finnakin Application

Finnakin

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Finnakin

2. Location & Age: 28, Ohio

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, this is my first private server

4. Referral(s): KrojinKin

5. Reason you should be accepted: I am new to the game, I enjoy RPG's and I wan't to learn all about this game. KrojinKin has mentioned it to me many times, I purchased the game just because I want to try this server out! It looks so neat. I hope to be playing shortly.

6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: KrojinKin is my husband in RL and I have been watching him play, he has been inspiring me to play this game with him.

7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, but I do plan on it.. I was excited to fill out my application

8. Additional Info: KrojinKin also told me to include my expectation and ideas, so I'm going to do so. I have no Pictures yet I just purchased the game, but I hope to build glorious monuments, and a be part of a grand city.

9. My Expectations: I would like to be inspired by the designs of other players, have fun with my husband and be entertained after I get home from work.

10. My ideas: Well in life I like to metal detect, dig up new items and old coins so in game mining would be the closest thing to that I'm excited to begin playing!