• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Find a way to stop the xray madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

khane666

Dirt
I just have my base raided and all my hidden chests looted... they were all hidden with smooth stone in places that only someone with xray could have found. You need to find a way to stop xray hacks from getting onto the server... im gonna take a break till this happens... if it doesnt, i guess i wont be coming back. This is unfortunate because i liked the server, but there is no point is spending hours upon hours building, just to have my shit looted by some cheating 10 year old.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
First off, LWC is your friend, second. All the plugins that stop xray hacking, cannot stop player made blocks, such as chests, if you place a chest, that is not randomly generated then it will not be invisible, same with every other type of block, even ores.

There is no current way to stop it, from what Im aware of.

khane666

Dirt
i have 3 LWC's allready.... thats not the point... working for 10 hours on a project to have it stolen by a hack gets annoying... im a grown man and am tired of having the children that are let onto this server swipe it all... and im pretty sure there is a server plugin that tells you what mods the person logging onto the server is using... i.e xray mod...

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
i have 3 LWC's allready.... thats not the point... working for 10 hours on a project to have it stolen by a hack gets annoying... im a grown man and am tired of having the children that are let onto this server swipe it all... and im pretty sure there is a server plugin that tells you what mods the person logging onto the server is using... i.e xray mod...
I agree! So, with that said, when you've completed a lag free plugin for this, let us know!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yup, we're working on it and we still ban for illegal texture packs. Best thing you can do is report your findings and wait for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.