• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FFS

nooonga

Stone
Alright so ive been playing on the server for around a week now and ive been trying to mine to get my level up quick, but, everytime i go to mine i either get killed by mobs or get killed by falling into lava and s**t like that. I really like the server and i think its a great idea but i have been stuck on level 12 for literally 5 days now and i cant seem to level up. So i was wondering if anyone could help me out by leveling me up to around 40-50 level so i can choose the class i want to be and then i will be very happy. I know it sounds like much but thats all im asking for. Please, please someone help me.

Yours Sincerly, Nooonga.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
This is hardcore. I don't want to sound mean, but you don't get what you want easily. We all had to work hard and spend a shitload of time leveling. You can do it too.

nooonga

Stone
I know what you meen, but seriously ive been stuck on lvl 12 for 5 days and i cant even mine without getting killed. I bet that u wernt stuck on a level for 2 days , and that u could mine with no worries. I cant.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I know what you meen, but seriously ive been stuck on lvl 12 for 5 days and i cant even mine without getting killed. I bet that u wernt stuck on a level for 2 days , and that u could mine with no worries. I cant.
Dude, quit whining. I've been level 35 for months now. There are people who level up and mastered crafter even recently. If you wanna stop getting killed by mobs or lava, simply stick with mining that is SAFE (like the gold/diamond layer above 14) and light your way all the time. It's not hard to survive, I do it every day on HC and I build with lava!

Just make sure to stay away from mobs, that simple.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Lol, i've been stuck at lv 35 for weeks now. Deal with it. between writting a fan fiction, dealing with petitions, Gears of war 3 and irl shit I have no time to level. You sir are lucky, I envy your situation

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Well think of it this way, if you can't mine at level 14>, then that means you don't know how to avoid lava. There is a way called digging ahead of you to know your footholding will be safe. and second, what do you need diamonds for anyways? you can simply buy them for like 4c each and don't serve much purpose.