• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FEAR ME

Joka10

Soulsand
Is that that haunted Majora's Mask cartridge thingy? I heard about it a while ago... don't have time to watch vid right now, though.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I heard about this before, so I turned my volume down (I'm a chicken) and skipped through it. I saw a link to the original play-through and clicked on it. I watched it (still being a wimp, had the volume down) and then closed the tab and went back here. I turned the volume on my computer back up, and then I heard a loud "Your Turn" and I almost shit my pants. I left the video on :(

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
Ahh, good times. I participated a lot in that ARG, I found Ryukaki first. :p

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Oh man, I remember when this all first started... I went through all three videos while house-sitting alone for a friend. Old house, completely alone, at night... good times. Heck, probably the best/most convincing "ghost story" I've ever read!

I especially love how it even made is way into the heroic deaths plugin, with "<playername> shouldn't have done that."