• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fathom's whitelist application

Fathom

Stone
In-game name: Fathom

Location & Age: 17 Illinois, USA

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I've only ever been banned as a joke or wrongly banned until it was realized that I was innocent.

Referral(s): Matterz, Chester204, Zecracker, Levwroth. Theres a couple others as well who I know from a previous server. They suggested I join.

Reason you should be accepted: I have a good amount of experience with minecraft and multiplayer servers. I have good PvP experience, and I like to consider myself a mature player. I do my best to learn all of the rules and how to properly play on a server. I despise the types of players that use exploits, plugin bugs, or cheap tactics to gain advantages. I am a player with integrity and a love for Minecraft, be it PvP, building, mining, or whatever really.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC): No, but I plan to after checking it out first. I voted for my previous server often, as I thought they deserved it.

Special Key: HCF6

Additional Info: If it helps my case, I was one of two admins on a somewhat active PvP server in which I dealt with plenty of disputes such as griefing, bans, player arguements, and PvP problems among other things. The server was up for about four or five months with an average of 20+ players online. I did most of the techie work, a lot of the building, and a majority of the other Admin duties.