• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fasm1234 Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

fas123

Dirt
IGN: fasm1234
Muted by: @Kainzo
Time of mute: 6/30/14
Channel: Global
Reason for mute: apparently someone can call me autistic in outofcharacter chat and i messed up a message that was supposed to be private and i get muted by @Kainzo
Your story: @cschris54321 called me autistic because i said he was dumb he then proceeded to private msg me saying go back to mexico when we all know im from so that was really racist towards my race then i decided to send him a msg and i didnt notice that i messed it up and it ended up in ofcharacter chat.
I am sorry for not making sure that it was a private msg but it bothers me that he can call me autistic and he doesn't get muted.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
IGN: fasm1234
Muted by: @Kainzo
Time of mute: 6/30/14
Channel: Global
Reason for mute: apparently someone can call me autistic in outofcharacter chat and i messed up a message that was supposed to be private and i get muted by @Kainzo
Your story: @cschris54321 called me autistic because i said he was dumb he then proceeded to private msg me saying go back to mexico when we all know im from so that was really racist towards my race then i decided to send him a msg and i didnt notice that i messed it up and it ended up in ofcharacter chat.
I am sorry for not making sure that it was a private msg but it bothers me that he can call me autistic and he doesn't get muted.
Two wrongs never make a right.

Your mute will be lifted in 3 months (09/30/2014)

Have a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.