• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Farmers

ThatAintFalco

Portal
I know I have been posting a lot about farmers in the past week, but I think they aren't on par are as some of the other professions

Is it possible to have a skill that can plant seeds automatically? Like placing seeds in a 3x3 area around you. It would make farming wheat so so so so so sooooo much easier

/skill seed

Lv 20 ( To replace the broken wheat bug)
Mana 20
Duration 30 seconds
Automatically places seeds on tilled soil

Another thing is have wool chest shops.
After reaching lv 45, I have stacks and stacks of wool. Seeing how a main component of farmer is broken ( breading ) Why not give us chest shops in return.

If ether one or the other suggestions could be implemented on the game, I think that farmers could be on par with other professions

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I want engineers to be able to hang dispensers above already tilled ground, and when you put seeds in, they shoot it at the ground and seed the ground.

That way it makes an auto seeder for farmers at the push of a button.