• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Farmer suggestion

What does the community think?

• Total voters

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
Reasoning:
Might I say while I love the farmer I feel it is ridiculous to level at the current rate. Case and point to max level at 166143 exp fishing for instance it would take 22152.4 fish to level at 7.5 per and at 1 ever 15 seconds based on smp's wiki not what are ticks are (that is if you are good and catch it) you would have to fish for 92 hours straight in-game. Logging would require you to collect as you know 166143 logs which would also be insanely long compared to other specs. Furthermore Sheep you would need to sheer 33228.6 sheep to hit 60 and etc,etc,etc wheat and others.

now to the suggestion:

seeing as farmers cannot mine for exp would it be possible to give them 15% more exp boost to bring them inline with other classes. What could be accomplished by other classes in 40 hours farms as proven 92 hours (being generous due to possibilty of not catching).

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Farmer would be kinda OP if it was easier to level. SummonAnimal abilities are really powerful, and so the hard work is rewarded once you level enough. Also, if you want levels fast, make a farm of like 100 sheeps. I think @Leeness can tell how his sheep farm works.

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
Yes but even sheep would take lets do the math hear roughly 62 hours'ish if you with some variables to be accounted for and as for the complaint its OP getting double drops from miner is amazing as well along with many of there class bonus's. Would tend to say all professions are fairly balanced except for this one thing and smith/scribes are meh imo. As far as asking leeness he felt via /tells it needed a little love in this department as well and stated as above sheep are the best exp. But not necessarily asking for a buff to sheep per say mainly fishing and a few other things like actual crop farming.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Farmer would be kinda OP if it was easier to level. SummonAnimal abilities are really powerful, and so the hard work is rewarded once you level enough. Also, if you want levels fast, make a farm of like 100 sheeps. I think @Leeness can tell how his sheep farm works.
Yes, i "had" a massive sheep farm. But even then it was grinding and grinding non stop. I wouldn't mind if the other crops/fishing etc got a little boost in exp. So then I am actually farming, and not just shearing. 7.5 exp from one fish, and the time it takes to catch one fish is sometimes horrible. When you find iron, you get at least another 3 blocks with it. That's 45exp+ And iron is by far easier to get than fish. I think the exp values should get increased a little, to make it not as much of a "boring" class to level up.