• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Farmer skill to get seeds again in case of farm destruction

I was told today that farm destruction/crop stealing without replanting, is no longer griefing. This is ok, but would be nice if the farmer class had a good way to get seeds back in the case of this happening instead of having to keep supplies of seeds in locked chests.

Perhaps you could add all the seeds as possible things farmers can get from the farmer specific "forage" skill? Or perhaps a new skill that gives one of each seed on a day long cooldown or something?

I dont know just an idea i was tossing around as i tried gathering enough seeds punching grass to replant the 300 wheat in the farm that was just emptied out seeds and all.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Ive suggested before that farmers need a way to mass plant seeds, getting seeds is easy enough. Replanting a fully destroyed crop can be a huge pain.

Vynderunel

Obsidian
I was thinking about having a passive skill that automatically replanted the crop you broke so long as you have the seeds and broke it with say, a wood hoe.

Yes, I also do believe that there needs to be a /skill summonseeds skill or /skill summoncarrot, etc. on a long-ish cooldown so people can't just use it for instant food too often.