• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Farmer Skill - Fast plant

Graink

Portal
Okay, for starters, the name for the idea isn't Fast Plant. We can figure that out later.. But I was just working my butt of trying to replant my wheat farm when it hit me! Faster planting! Would/could/has there ever been an idea to help plant seeds faster? Like a skill that could plant in a 3x3 radius every 5 seconds just to speed things up? It could costs double the seeds it would originally need (regeant) and costs mana or whatever.. Just a rough idea, I don't even know if it's been mentioned or tried before. Just thought it would be helpful.

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
Okay, for starters, the name for the idea isn't Fast Plant. We can figure that out later.. But I was just working my butt of trying to replant my wheat farm when it hit me! Faster planting! Would/could/has there ever been an idea to help plant seeds faster? Like a skill that could plant in a 3x3 radius every 5 seconds just to speed things up? It could costs double the seeds it would originally need (regeant) and costs mana or whatever.. Just a rough idea, I don't even know if it's been mentioned or tried before. Just thought it would be helpful.
Interesting idea

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
There is an McMmo ability that does this. Certain classes with the farmer skill set have a chance of planting a 3x3 area and a chance that those plants will spawn a t1 or 2 of growth

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
There is an McMmo ability that does this. Certain classes with the farmer skill set have a chance of planting a 3x3 area and a chance that those plants will spawn a t1 or 2 of growth
Honestly, I hate McMMO. No offense but it lacks the characteristics that this server holds that makes me want to play on it.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Honestly, I hate McMMO. No offense but it lacks the characteristics that this server holds that makes me want to play on it.
Yeah I wasn't suggesting we use mcmmo, that would be silly. I was merely pointing out that the mechanics are possible.