• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Farewell friends, enemies,

Kaliven

Gold
I just wanted to post a little farewell.

I've decided to up and leave herocraft for a new home, some like-minded friends and I decided to set up a more violent and hardcore server. (But I won't be advertising here)

I don't intend to steal anyone away to this server, but I just wanted to say goodbye to the people that made the last month and a half or so pretty damn enjoyable.

Those that I leave behind, both ally and enemy I wish you all the best.

If you miss me, I'll prolly lurk on the forums, IRC.

Sincerely,
Kaliven

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I will miss you! T^T All the "bad guys" left on here are idiots and mindless griefers.
You had class, sir, and you had honor. No matter how many of our own lost their precious ore and their dungeon goods to your thieves, I would applaud that you brought a source of unease to our peaceful days without becoming abrasive or venomous. I wish you well in your ventures.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
And so passes the true evil of the Herocraft server. With you gone organised evil and MoB even with Spongiform will never recover and will disintergrate into a rabble rather than a Kingdom with as Dazureus said "Class".
Hope your server goes well! It's sad to see you go as I consider you a friend, but "always look at the bright side of life". Have fun with your server.

~AfroDave