• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FarCry 3? o.O

Graink

Portal
Anyone see the trailers and spoliers for this beast? It's surely not as big a game as the call of duty/battlefield genre, but it's an amazing shooter if anyone wants to check it out :D Plus, farcry always had the most kick ass map editing. This game is really what got me into minecraft in the first place! :p Being able to pretty much build whatever I wanted.

I'm getting it for xbox anyways, when it comes out, if anyone wants to play :D Add Graink on xbox live.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Well thing is that they strayed away from what original was about conspiracy with aliens and shit thats what i loved about the series in the first place the sci fi aspect where Far Cry 2 sucked at was lack of sci fi story but its strength was all the added niceness like weapon custimization and fire spread in fields and destroyed particle effects with wood i hope they retain all that and add more to it in part three trailer looks good though.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
YOU DIDNT LIKE 2 omg why the game was good story was just lacking and easy to get lost but everything else was great the only to fry cry games that sucked as were the xbox ones Predator and i forget the name of the other one but both were a piece of shit.

bombboa

Coal
lol im still playing Farcry 2 are the really making a number 3?
EDIT: i just got to the end and got Golden Ak-47 im quite sad that i cant go back now....*sigh* oh well

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Only played 1 which was a really good game for its time, I'd still consider it a classic. I'd probably only pick up FC3 if I get FC2 first :p