• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FangsYifu for Whitelist

Fangsyifu

Stone
In-game name: Fangsyifu

Location & Age: I live in Canada/Ontario 20 (going to be 21 on 22th of Novemeber)

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No bans, Been on few server with Positive Behaviour.

Referral(s): I don't know anyone, TheEthaneffect kinda told me google this so i did. He explained how fun this server is.

Reason you should be accepted: Well, I'm no coder, but I love building. I know how use redstone wiring really well. I've did plently of project with Redstone like traps, secret doors and even Automated archer system. I also love to build, I'm really good at building houses and building, even a pixelated image Nyancat or Gameboy advance Link. I also like to help other people with their project providing them with the stuff they need. Yes, I have read the rules and I am willing to follow them.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: TheEthanEffect told me about Hero something. Googled it and found this. He explained how fun this server is. and what kind of stuff you can do.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet. Planning to though.

Additional Info: I'm Funny and silly, but kind heart. I love venturing and build as well as helping other people. Serious when it needed liek pvp and building. Goof around a lot, but not ina way that disturb the peace. I'm a pretty unique guy to hang around with. I've build stuff before which I could screen shot them if need proof. or show examples what I could build in the server.