• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion fade skill

yety175

Coal
Ive noticed while using the ninja class that the fade skill is pretty useless. Before i unlocked it i knew it would only work in low light, but i figured you would be able use it during the night because its dark. For whatever reason it doesnt work at night due to there being too much light. It would make the skill much more useful if it worked during the night.

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah if there is no torch or other source of light nearby it should work at night.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Fade is supposed to only work in light levels of 8 or less. A redstone torch emits a light lvl of 7. Bring a redstone torch and place it in an area where you want to test the light. If the light level of the block you placed the torch on increases, then the light level was 6 or less. I don't know any better way to test for light levels 7 or 8, though. Can you verify your light level when you attempt to use fade?