• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WTS Expert Building Services on any Plot, Residence, or Town

TheMechaHeavy

Glowing Redstone
A little background information to help sway your decision to have me build your homes...
- I am a high school student majoring in Architecture.
- I have learned a lot about Minecraft building from a very skilled Minecraft architect, BlockFortress feel free to check out his creations on Youtube if you want a taste of his designs.
- I have hours spent creating and messing around with new styles and types of buildings, terraforming, organic creations and many more.

My Terms & Payment Info:
- Any time that I would normally spend on Herocraft, I will spend building your region until it is complete.
- I can build almost anything you ask for as long as it passes the Herocraft building rules.
- I will take requests by theme or by a photo, keep in mind it doesn't have to be a Minecraft picture. If you want, I can also suprise you with something if you don't know what you want.
- I will first build the house in a single player creative world and then I will build it on the actual server. This helps me perfect it and make it look the best I possibly can by experimenting with different textures, colors and styles.
- Depending on how big the regions are, it can take quite some time so be prepared.
- As for payment, we can determine an appropriate cost. I will accept in-game currency (souls) and hopefully PayPal in the near future.
- It is not required that you supply the building materials but I would be very grateful if you did. It will help speed up the building process and save my time, considering I don't do much else on the server other than build.

If you are interested in having me build your Spawn Plot, Town or Residence for you please contact me through this thread and I will message you over the forums as soon as I see it, I DO check this more frequently than I am on the actual server.

Finished creations on the actual server:
My Personal Region (2300,1950) - http://puu.sh/ajCbF.jpg

Last edited:

TheMechaHeavy

Glowing Redstone
Let see some more screenshots of your builds.
I recently got a new computer and didn't transfer my saves over to it so my old builds and huge projects are still on it. I'm not sure what happened to those because my brother uses that computer now but if I work on something or get an order for a house I will most definitely post them.