• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Exp Boost in MOTD

Nightroado

Obsidian
I noticed a lot of people ask about exp boosts. Whether there is one or what the multiplier is. It'd be cool if you logged in and boom: listed in the motd is "EXP Modifier: x1.5 for 12hr 46 min."

Even if the time remaining can't be coded in, the multiplier alone would be nice to pull up so even if you aren't thinking about it when you log in, you can see there is one and know it's time to go grind.

Or if need be, a separate command altogether to check it.

_hin

Stone
Love it. Sort of like Happy hours. Random times during a day.

And maybe it could be separated. Example: From 16h to 16.30 EXP boost in mining. From 22h to 23 skirmish boost, etc

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Love it. Sort of like Happy hours. Random times during a day.

And maybe it could be separated. Example: From 16h to 16.30 EXP boost in mining. From 22h to 23 skirmish boost, etc
I think Nightroado means that it doesn't give random XP boosts, but just shows which ones are active at the time.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
When you log in, if there is an Exp. Boost, then above the MOTD it will say, in grey letters, "Woooo!". It just doesn't say how much, which would be useful.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
ill configure this - its already possible, I just usually don't do it.

The reason being is... it doesn't remove the title once the boost goes away.