• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Evolta's Application

Kev

TNT
Application For Server:

1. In-game name: Evolta
  2. Location & Age: Singapore, Aged 15.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None. I abide the rules.
  4. Referral(s):toastt.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i read all the rules in the wiki before posting this application and also read how to start up on this server without having to ask the Gms or other people. This server is also the only server so far which seems to have a very good and in depth magic game-play and i am very interested to try it out. I also heard that this server has great GMs and i am intrigued to join this great server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I watched toastt's Youtube video about it and thought that it would be an awesome server with magic and PvP as well as guilds, just the type of servers i like best.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: I did see my friend play this sever and i find this server really interesting as the magic and skills are really cool and the chat is also spam-free. I also donate to servers if they're fun and this sever seems to be great so far.
This concludes my application. Thanks.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Congratulations! You have been accepted onto the Herocraft Whitelist! Check your PMs for information!

Aetosion

Obsidian
You just got lucky :p
I was the only Proctor on at the time, and had to go through almost 20 applications...