• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Event Team Application:LoveGonzo

Minecraft IGN:
  1. Minecraft IGN:LoveGonzo
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone:19 Today :D|EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:I have played off and on since around map 3 under several different minecraft names.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Event Team member?:I have a very energetic personality and love people and to be around people so trying to come up with ideas and or help organize/run events seems up my alley for sure! I also have a lot of PvP experience with heroes and have seen what works well and what doesn't from prior experience which I would be happy to explain to you via PM
  6. What would you say is your strongest skill?:My strongest skill is my connection with people. I think that wherever I go I make connections with people whether good or bad and I try to understand people no matter the interaction.
  7. Do you have prior experience with Scripting/Are you familiar with MythicMobs?:A little bit with mythic mobs and not much at all with scripting.
  8. Additional info/something creative you've done:I have been the head of many groups in many games, servers and sports I have lots of experience in getting people together for activities and I think that because of this I am great at taking outside input which will probably be my biggest contribution to the team if I am accepted.
P.S. Whoever is the team leader I am not very sure at this point? I have a lot of extra experience from another place that I would more then welcome to pm you about or talk about via ts or skype!