• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Evanist Application for the server

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
  • In-game name: Evanist
  • Location & Age: 19 in Canada
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, I left my last server thought, I was a veteran of 1 year on a other server, but the admin was going on my nerve, because he could not control his temper -.-'
  • Referral(s): None
  • Reason you should be accepted: I like pvp, and I have read the wiki of the server. It seems to be a very good server. I want to try it out and see how it is. My kind of gameplay is usally pvp with working when I dont feel like doing too much pvp. In my last server I use to use mcmmo, so this going to be different, but the class system seems realy fun.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : Just just voted, so ya.
  • Special Key: HCE7.
  • Additional Info: Cant wait to try out this server, my last 1 had like 3 resets, and each time we had to rebuild, first 1 was the buildings that were too ugly, 2e 1 they tryd a new plugging and 3e 1 they reverted to the old pluggin resetting all. I hope this server wont have that much resets then what I already had.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
(Sorry if the app is a bit big lol, forgot to read the Lenghten your application part,)

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Even though you put in the special key, which isn't needed for these forums, I feel kinda bad being that there was absolutely no reason you should have had to wait this long for a response. Sorry for the wait.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Ya thx, i did not mind the wait, been playing out different games since my old server, so I'm just having fun arround, thank you for accepting me