• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Escape artist/One (ninja)

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
As a ninja from last map I RARELY if ever used escape artist. So i think it should be replaced with something else. I think ninjas should still be quick but not as fast a speed two or what ever One gave you. Is there any way to give us an active speed boost to move only slightly faster than normal. like 1.25% and reduce back stab from 150% to 125% damage bonus. One would be to OP with back stab being any damage increase, but we also should have a quick way in/out of battle other than relying on 180, backflip, 180, repeat. I mean ninja was the first class with one, but now runeblade has it, as well as sammy. Runeblade has some pretty devastating skills and One gives them a huge advantage. As a side note sammy has one, and dragoon has jump, making it very difficult to out maneuver either one as a ninja. We just get swashed.