• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

EricZeBaws Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricZeBaws

Dirt
IGN: EricZeBaws
Banned by: @Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban: 22:07 yesterday
Reason for ban: Chest Dumping
Your story: I didn't do anything and got banned?? If I did do something can you please show me the proof because I got on yesterday, asked for a town and left. I never pvped or did anything

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: EricZeBaws
Banned by: @Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban: 22:07 yesterday
Reason for ban: Chest Dumping
Your story: I didn't do anything and got banned?? If I did do something can you please show me the proof because I got on yesterday, asked for a town and left. I never pvped or did anything

DIdn't notice the tag. You were banned for chest dumping. IE destroying chest and leaving the items to despawn which is illegal to do.

The ban won't be lifted however the ban only last 3 days so you should be unbanned tomorrow.
@EricZeBaws

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I know I got banned for chest dumping but I never chest dumped :p

Prism checks of the area say otherwise. Lying gets you no where just understand chest dumping is illegal and you will be banned if you continue to break the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.