• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

EPICTR0LLFACE's Mod Application

1. EPICTR0LLFACE
  2. Mod
  3. 16 Est standard time
  4. I'm not to sure how long feel like 1 month? maybe more maybe less?
  5. Well, i have been a moderator on a server before an it was very fun being a big part of the community now give this was 3 years ago around my schools graduation i had to drop my position an focus on keeping my grades up, but now im in my 2nd year of high school an my grades are around the 80% average in my academic classes. I really think i would make a good mod because im willing to help players no matter what the cost, and im not salty an bias towards people an there arguments :D
  6. I guess that u can always contact me via Skype, and u can always get my cell # if u need to contact me while im at school

Well Thank you for reading my Application an taking time out of your life for doing so thank you for accepting an declining my application I will try again sometime soon if declined :D